Global manufactures the complete Cabin for Bell Equipment’s Articulated Dump Truck (ADT). These cabs are supplied to Bell’s factories in SA and Germany.
The ADT Cab shell is also supplied to John Deere Construction in USA.
We currently produce a complete cab every 67 minutes, and have produced over 17 000 cabs to date.
Fully compliant to all European & North American safety requirements.
- Steel tubular frame clad with FRP (fibreglass reinforced panels).
- All FRP components are produced using RTM (Resin Transfer Moulding) Light.
- All exterior and floor panels are produced with fire retardant resins.
- All permanent FRP panels are bonded together.
- Specified noise levels achieved with specific sound reducing materials in the floor and interior panels.
- Features include: climate control, excellent visibility and an ergonomic interior.